The Secret’s Out…
This year we are on the quest to find South Australia’s Top Tourism Town and South Australia’s Small Tourism Town of the year – those Aussie towns that offer amazing visitor experiences and work collectively to make their town the best destination it can be.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This program does not form part of the South Australian Tourism Awards.
- The Top Tourism Town category is best suited to established towns, particularly those with a population over 5,000 people.
- The Small Tourism Town category is best suited to emerging towns, particularly those with a population below 5,000 people.
- The winners of both categories will compete nationally for the title of Australia’s Top Tourism Town and Australia’s Small Tourism Town at a major industry event in August 2021.
- A Top Tourism Town Voters’ Choice will also be awarded to the town that receives the highest consumer voting score overall.
How to enter:
- Entries are open to visitor information centres, local tourism associations, councils, or motivated groups of local operators passionate about elevating the profile of their town.
- Entries must be submitted via the Quality Tourism Framework portal by an Accredited Visitor Information Centre.
- All winners will benefit from an extensive promotional package, including exclusive marketing opportunities across digital, print and social media – special thanks to InDaily and SA Life.
The winning towns will also receive a customised brand mark for inclusion in marketing collateral to promote their prestigious top town status.