At Physioactive we provide a complete approach to pain, injury, health and well-being, and pride ourselves on our ‘hands on’ approach.
Whatever your symptoms may be whether it is back pain or a stiff neck our experienced physiotherapists will be able to give you the answers and help guide you through your injury.
Why Choose Physioactive?
- All our physiotherapists are highly skilled and trained and can offer a range of treatment options to help ease your symptoms.
- Convenience of on-the spot health refunds, with our Hicaps facility.
- Our physiotherapists are preferred providers for both BUPA and in Mutual Community Health funds. Therefore we are required to maintain a higher standard and attract a higher rebate from these health funds.
- No Doctor’s referral is required.
- Convenient on-site parking.
- Our physiotherapists are Members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, which means we practice in accordance with the APA Code of Conduct.
Physioactive provides a ‘hands on’ physiotherapy approach for all types of injuries including;
- Back and Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Manipulative Therapy
- Golf Specific Physiotherapy