Feros Care has partnered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to help people with disability live healthy, fulfilling and connected lives.
As a Local Area Coordinator (LAC) our focus is on finding out what’s important to you. We then work with the NDIS to help you find and access the support services you need.
You might like to be more involved in the community through the arts or sport. Maybe your goal is to live more independently, get healthier or further your education. Everyone has different aspirations and we want to help you achieve yours.
HOW WILL NDIS LAC SUPPORT YOU?
As your NDIS Local Area Coordinator Feros will:
- meet with you, your family and carer to learn about your current situation
- make it our priority to understand your goals
- develop a plan to help you achieve those goals
- find and help you access the best support services for your needs
- help manage any issues you face in getting services and support
- link you to information sources and support in the community
- help you stay included and involved
We will help get you started with the NDIS and ensure the support is meeting your needs.