Master the art of successful grant applications with RDA BGLAP Investment Lead Zac McCrindle (formerly Invest SA).
Community funding opportunities can help your organisation achieve its goals sooner – are you equipped to take advantage of them? Get the strategies and knowledge to write compelling grant proposals that will increase your organisation’s chances of receiving funding. As part of RDA BGLAP’s Community Leadership Program, Zac McCrindle will cover the essentials of grant writing, including:
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Understanding if the project you want funded fits the grant
- How to be ready for the next grant opportunity
- Developing a compelling application
- Understanding timeframes
- Engaging grant writers or third party contributors
- Best practices for submitting grant applications
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from an experienced grant writer and increase your chances of success in securing funding for your organization or project. Limited spots available.
Only $15 plus booking fee.